1. Joe ce to the window as the crowdchanted: “Joe, Joe, Joe!”
2. What puzzles me is why hisbooks are so popular.
3. The storm caused severege.
4. Our aim was to upte thehealth service, and we succeeded.
5. Her comments about men are utterlyridiculous.
6. A large crowd assembled outsidethe erican embassy.
7. The contempt he felt for hisfellow students was obvious.
8. All the flats in the building hadthe se layout.
9. The weather was crisp andclear and you could see the mountains fifty miles away.
10. He inspired many youngpeople to take up the sport.
11. I think £7for a drink is a bit steep, don’t you?
12. Most babied can take in awide range of food easily.
13. The city centre was wiped outby the bomb.
14. The walls are made of hollowconcrete blocks.
15. Do we have to wear these ne tags?